Here’s how it works:
When you create an account with SEO Web Hosting, you’re automatically enrolled.
Each month, you will receive a credit of 5% of your monthly paid invoice(s). This credit will remain in the rewards module of WHMCS until you’re eligible to request conversion, which occurs when you reach the baseline minimum of $50 accumulated.
Your points will then be converted into dollars, and placed into your “credit balance” bucket. You will then have 5 business days to use the credit towards the purchase of new products and services.
Example: Harold has a monthly bill of $625. The 5% reward would offer him $31.25 in credit per month or $375 per year. He can use that credit to purchase add-on IPs or a new VPS. The only stipulation is Harold has to have at least $50 in credit balance to request usage.
SEO Web Hosting customers will have the ability to log into the customer portal at any time, keep track of their money, and plan new purchases. It’s a great way to add to existing SEO efforts, and save a little money in the process.
- Credit balance will not expire. However, once conversion is requested, all converted credit must be used in those 5 business days.
- There is no restriction to redemption or purchase dates.
- Points do not expire.
- These points have no cash value.
- If you close your account or discontinue all of your services, your points will revert back to 0.
- Customers are able to apply their accumulated credit toward the balance of any new IP/Hardware purchases at SEO Web Hosting only.
No related posts.